Friday, January 2, 2009

Chapter Five; Oi!

Hello, and welcome to another blog post with your favorite illogically sane person!

Dear [blank],

I'm back baby! x]
I got tired of not posting in here, and I actually grabbed myself some free time, so I get to post here, hahaha!

No seriously, happy new years to you all, etc.
'08 sucked. I failed History and English horribly. So I have to work my ass off this year to make up for that. I know, poor me, right?

Oh well, I shall live! I refuse to go to summer school again! That was god awful, it really was.

I hate waking up 6 in the morning.. DX

But I started up a blog with some friends, check it out, all you non-existent people reading this blog! We love visitors! ^_^

So, yeah, that's all for now.. I got nothing else to say at the moment..


And that is all for this.
So, thank you, and from yours truly,
.
.
.
L i s h

No comments: