Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chapter One; The Beginning

Hello, and welcome to another blog post with your favorite illogically sane person!

Dear [blank],


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Some hearts.
Yes, some freakin' hearts.

It is here that you will realize why I do not call myself one of the most stable of people. I admit, I have never been to a shrink once in my life, but that's okay. You wanna know why?

Even if you don't, you're going to find out. :]
I don't care. I don't care what people think about me. People can think I'm weird, people can think there's something wrong with me, but you know what? I really don't care that much what people think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there's nothing I can really do to stop them from having this opinion.

But, that doesn't mean that some thoughts and opinions won't piss me off.


Just like most others, I enjoy voicing my thoughts, even though on here I'm not voicing a damn thing, I'm typing my fingers off, it's the whole principle of the thing. Such as:
  • Try to tell me my thoughts are wrong, I'll get mad.
  • Try to tell me my opinion is stupid, I'll laugh.
  • Try to tell me I got a fact wrong, I'll look into it and thank you if you are right.
  • Try to tell me off and get mad with me for believing in the things I believe in, I'll turn into Achmed the Dead Terrorist and kill you. -that has a reference, comment if you know it-

These are my rules, thoughts, and actions I will take. Other than these things, it's pretty easy to get along with me and make me happy. I'm a very nice person once you get to know me. And violent too. :3

In any case, this is about to come to an end. I know, it sucks, I was just starting to have fun, too. Ah, tant pis et c'est la vie. -Last sentence is in French-

I will blog/rant/talk about/inform on a subject that you wanna see me make fun and colorful. All you have to do is ask nicely. I don't bite hard. Mmkay?




And that is all for this.
So, thank you, from yours truly,
.
.
.
L ii S H

No comments: